Shout Out – Coach Cain!
Coach Cain (Cheer coach)
- When you were in high school, did you know what you wanted to do as an adult?
- I knew I wanted to do something in AG, but I didn’t know I’d end up my current job, outside of coaching cheer.
- What sports did you play when in high school or college?
- I didn’t play any sports in college but I played softball, volleyball, and cheer my freshman and sophomore years of high school. In my junior year, I continued with cheer.
- What’s your favorite movie and why?
- My favorite movie is The Greatest Showman because the soundtrack is amazing and, in my opinion, the quality of the soundtrack is what makes a movie good or not.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is when someone interrupts me! Sloppy cheer motions are also a good contender.
- What’s your favorite story or memory you can think of about something that has happened in your time working here?
I haven’t been here long, but my favorite memory thus far is locking my keys in the building TWICE during cheer tryouts!