Shout Out – Mrs. Ledergerber!
- What’s your favorite thing about working at PHS?
- I love my students and their willingness to work to expand their knowledge, even when it gets hard.
- What are some things you look forward to each year?
- I look forward to watching my students grow in knowledge and capability.
- When you were in high school, did you know what you wanted to do as an adult?
- I knew when I was in junior high that I wanted to be a teacher.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is when people ask questions that have obvious answers that can be found right in front of them. I usually have a sarcastic reply when this happens. 🙂
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Why?
- My favorite childhood memory is hanging up Christmas lights and enjoying their glow whilst getting cozy in the living room.